Advertising in the Heart Beat is easy and affordable. We challenge you to find a better print or web advertising value anywhere in the Hill Country. We are now using Perfect Binding ™ which features a heavier stock for the cover and a glued rather than stapled binding.
- Heart Beat of the Texas Hill Country is targeting tourists and visitors to the Hill Country – not local residents. We are focusing on the events, attractions, products and services that would be of interest to visitors. If this is the demographic you are seeking, you have found the best place to spend your advertising dollar.
- One of the widest circulations in the Hill Country and is growing each issue. We are now covering Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Bandera, Medina, Blanco, Johnson City, Wimberley, New Braunfels/Gruene, Boerne, Garvin Store, Uvalde, Concan, Comfort, Center Point, Waring, Welfare, Helotes, Ingram and Hunt.
- Our 90-day shelf life assures your business is in the public eye for an entire quarter.
- The most cost effective prices available. Just divide your ad price by three and you will see what it is costing you per month.
- Our Fall 2015 Issue (Sept-Nov) will be holding at 84 full-color glossy pages and our distribution has grown this edition into New Braunfels and Gruene – over 75 locations and growing! Your business or service can be part of our explosive growth.
- Added value web advertising is also available and many of our web listings are free.
So contact our sales team today and we will work with you to provide the best and most cost effective program for your print and web advertising. You can also make payments via credit card and upload your ad online.
2017 AD DEADLINES:
FALL ISSUE – AUGUST 10, 2017
Our general specifications are camera-ready art (CMYK color space /300 dpi) in the following formats (in order of preference): .PDF, .PSD, and .TIF. If sending a .PDF file, please strip the file of any trim, bleed or other marks. We will accept other file formats such as .PNG, and .JPG but will not be responsible for the print output due to the low resolution and shallow color depth of such image formats.
JPG files larger than 6 megapixels direct from a digital camera are fine. Images pulled from the web are notoriously bad for printing and we strongly discourage their use. For full page full-bleed ads, add an 1/4 of an inch to all dimensions for trim placement. Please do not include trim, bleed crop or other markers in your ad.
- Full page: H: 5.25 inches V: 8.25 inches (5.25×8.25) add 1/2 inch on all dimensions for bleed. (Template)
- 1/2 page Horizontal: H: 5.25 inches V: 4.125 inches (5.25×4.125)
- 1/2 page Vertical: H:4.125 inches V: 8.25 inches (4.125×8.25)
- 1/3 page: H: 5.25 inches V: 2.75 inches (5.25×2.75)
- 1/4 page: H: 2.75 inches V: 4.125 inches (2.75×4.125)
Do not put text or images near the edges of the pages – a good rule of thumb is to keep anything critical within 1/2 inch of the border for images and 1 inch from border for text.
* All prices effective through December 2017.
Advertisers are responsible for the content and accuracy of their ads.
Payment for ad placement is due at the time of ordering the ad.